DADAFAB

Sunday 12 June 2016

Fashion: Minimalist Monday


When it comes to fashion, Minimalism is what I'm mastering recently in terms of it's style technicality. It's not always just about black and white, you simply just have to know the color pattern combination and envision it in your fashion pieces to create that minimalistic look. While I was in Sydney strolling the Harbour Bay area, I can't help but to strike this OOTD look. Im wearing an inner V neck shirt from Armani Exchange and covered it with denim blue shirt from Oxygen Philippines. To create that minimal look, I paired it with white pants from Pull & Bear and my classic white Converse sneakers. To finish off this look, I used a two toned cap from Aeropostale, aviators from Ray-Ban and leather watch from Fossil and lastly brown leather bracelet from Coach.








No comments:

Post a Comment