DADAFAB

Sunday 12 July 2015

Travel: Paris with Love

Happy Monday from Paris with LOVE! This will be my second to the last blog post of my Paris travel escapade. The upcoming Spain travel & food blog posts will be out soon and I realized there's more to Paris aside from its famous Eiffel Tower and Louvre Pyramid. In this blog post, I compiled some of awesome tourist spot you shouldn't miss in this romantic city. 

The famous architectural wonder in Paris known as the "Pantheon" must be on anyone's travel itinerary. The "Love lock bridge" along Seine river and "Jardin de Luxembourg" are also Instagram worthy tourist spot. It's even more amazing to think that anywhere you go, every corner and streets in Paris were sincerely picturesque. If I will be given the chance to visit Paris again, I will stroll all day long, spend hours on cafehopping, go shopping til I drop and live my life with love the Parisian way!












No comments:

Post a Comment