DADAFAB

Saturday 30 May 2015

Fashion: Kids Party 101

It's always a breath of fresh air every time we attend kids birthday party! We all feel young at heart and jump out that inner kid inside us. Only during this time I feel wearing prints and coloured outfit! (LOL) Just want to share my happy go lucky OOTD and birthday party highlights of my cutest (inaanak) Baby Marcus celebrating his 2nd years birthday in Singapore.

I'm wearing summer edition Bench statement shirt. The yellow logo added highlight to the plain grey colour of the shirt. I paired it with this summery floral jeggings from Zara that super comfy and light. What better way to pull off this look than my ever reliable Pedro leather sandals. Lastly I finished the look with black snap back & yellow watch with those balloons jumping like a kid made it like I'm 5 years younger. 
  


Free toys giveaway for all the children attendees.

CARS theme party with of red and yellow colours everywhere.

Personalized paper bags full of candies & sweets.

Look at these loots of sweets for everyone.

DIY highway table presentation

Gigantic CARS inspired cake with small cutie cupcakes.


Ready to hoard all these pretty cupcakes.


Just love how my friend "Daphne" came up with all these party table ideas.


Best part of any birthday celebration.


Our little car race birthday celebrant "Baby Marcus"

I LOVE YOU! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment